In today's business climate, companies must strive to continually improve the performance of their business. To do this they must have a clear vision of their future, the leadership to drive the vision, the organisational capability to deliver the vision and a culture that encourages a strong performance ethic, innovative thinking and a mindset of continuous improvement.
To achieve and sustain this performance requires a company to continually assess itself and ask questions such as:
- How are we really performing as an organisation?
- What are we good at?
- What do we need to improve?
Our Business Performance services are designed to help you answer these questions by providing you an independent assessment of your organisation. Our business assessments cover areas such as:
- A Business Evaluation
- Strategy and Planning
- Information and Knowledge
- Customers and markets (the competitive environment)
- Process management, improvement and innovation
- Success and Sustainability
Through a management framework everyone knows what to do, the processes are repeatable and senior management has confidence that IT will deliver to expectation. Our IT assessments and performance improvement services cover disciplines such as:
- IT Evaluation & Assessment
- IT Leadership
- Strategic and operational IT planning
- People in IT
- IT Governance - risk assessment, resource management
- Information & Knowledge Management
- IT Financial Management - budgeting and cost control strategies and templates
- Vendor Management - vendor assessments, contract negotiation and vendor scorecard development
- IT Performance Management
- IT Process Management
Strategic relationships with trusted partners leveraging the benefits of industry leaders.
- Infrastructure solutions - best-of-breed vendor solutions
Managed services solutions
Security and risk management solutions
Procurement, software and hardware assessment and support
Disaster recovery planning and testing
Office and data centre relocations - planning and implementation
Web site design and development, content management, SEO and hosting
Provides an impartial and experienced 'sounding board' relationship for your company's managment team that is centred on trust and confidentiality. As a mentor, we are a "guide by the side, not a sage on the stage". The service is designed to help protégés express their ideas and concerns in a non-judgemental environment and leverage the experience of our mentor. Sometimes it just takes a simple " That's a good idea, but have you thought of..." questioning statement. As a guide (mentor), metaphorically we know:
- What to pack for the journey (patience, learning tools, expertise)
- Where to get additional supplies (information, skills, opportunities, strategic alliance)
- How to make the journey a fruitful one (provide suggestions / recommendations)
- Which areas of the landscape to survey and areas to avoid (distractions from goals)
Contact us today to find our more about how these services can help your business.