How we do it ?
Remember you are not alone in this challenge. World-class best practices are available and Australia has an outstanding one - the Australian Business Excellence Framework delivers an integrated management framework incorporating all of the disciplines that you must master in order to achieve your goals in an increasing competitive local and global market.
- First and foremost, an organisation needs effective leadership, in essence the driver of the organisation, as we believe it sets the direction for the organisation by focusing on Customers and Markets and desired performance. Leaders should:
- Shape the future;
- Make things happen (according to plan);
- Engage today’s talent so that we can get results today;
- Build the next generation; and
- Inspire loyalty and goodwill in others because they themselves act with integrity and trust.
- Secondly, you need a strategy that is linked to operations and the ability to plan and think strategically, complemented by the following:
- Information and knowledge when making strategic and operational decisions;
- People to make all this happen in an environment where excellent performance thrives and is grounded in a culture of performance-based incentives and personal accountability;
- Understand customers and markets and develop long-term mutually beneficial relationship with them that is built on trust and honesty;
- Understand the processes that are deployed to provide products and services.
- Continually look to innovate and improveservice offerings in order to improve efficiency and maintain competitiveness.
- Be results driven, focussed on success and sustainability and have the information and processes to measure and track performance against objectives.
Click here for our approach to partnering with you to assess, and refocus your business so that it is competently rising to address the above challenges.